This image of Crown Royal Chair was posted at August 28, 2017 at 9:41 pm. It is published at the Chair category. Crown Royal Chair is labelled with Crown Royal Chair, Crown, Royal, Chair..
Crowncrown (kroun),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various types of headgear worn by a monarch as a symbol of sovereignty, often made of precious metal and ornamented with valuable gems.
- a similar ornamental headgear worn by a person designated king or queen in a pageant, contest, etc.
- an ornamental wreath or circlet for the head, conferred by the ancients as a mark of victory, athletic or military distinction, etc.
- the distinction that comes from a great achievement.
- the power or dominion of a sovereign.
- (often cap.) the sovereign as head of the state, or the supreme governing power of a state under a monarchical government.
- any crownlike emblem or design, as in a heraldic crest.
- the top or highest part of anything, as of a hat or a mountain.
- the top of the head: Jack fell down and broke his crown.
- the part of a tooth that is covered by enamel. See diag. under tooth.
- an artificial substitute, as of gold or porcelain, for the crown of a tooth.
- the highest point of any construction of convex section or outline, as an arch, vault, deck, or road.
- the highest or most nearly perfect state of anything.
- an exalting or chief attribute.
- the acme or supreme source of honor, excellence, beauty, etc.
- something having the form of a crown, as the corona of a flower.
- the leaves and living branches of a tree.
- the point at which the root of a seed plant joins the stem.
- a circle of appendages on the throat of the corolla;
- the crest, as of a bird. See diag. under bird.
- a termination of a tower consisting of a lanternlike steeple supported entirely by a number of flying buttresses.
- any ornamental termination of a tower or turret.
- Also called button. [Horol.]a knurled knob for winding a watch.
- any of various coins bearing the figure of a crown or crowned head.
- a former silver coin of the United Kingdom, equal to five shillings: retained in circulation equal to 25 new pence after decimalization in 1971.
- the monetary unit of Denmark, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden: a krona or krone.
- the koruna of Czechoslovakia.
- a crimped metal bottle cap.
- See crown glass.
- [Cookery.]See crown roast.
- Also called bezel, top. the part of a cut gem above the girdle.
- a drill bit consisting of a metal matrix holding diamond chips.
- Also called head. the part of an anchor at which the arms join the shank. See diag. under anchor.
- a slight convexity given to a pulley supporting a flat belt in order to center the belt.
- a slight convexity given to the outer faces of the teeth of two gears so that they mesh toward their centers rather than at the ends.
- a size of printing paper, 15 × 20 in. (38 × 51 cm). Cf. double crown.
- swallow1 (def. 12).
- [Knots.]a knot made by interweaving the strands at the end of a rope, often made as the beginning of a back splice or as the first stage in tying a more elaborate knot.
- a crownpiece.
- to invest with a regal crown, or with regal dignity and power.
- to place a crown or garland upon the head of.
- to honor or reward;
invest with honor, dignity, etc.
- to be at the top or highest part of.
- to complete worthily;
bring to a successful or triumphant conclusion: The award crowned his career.
- to hit on the top of the head: She crowned her brother with a picture book.
- to give to (a construction) an upper surface of convex section or outline.
- to cap (a tooth) with a false crown.
- to change (a checker) into a king after having safely reached the last row.
- [Knots.]to form a crown on (the end of a rope).
- (of a baby in childbirth) to reach a stage in delivery where the largest diameter of the fetal head is emerging from the pelvic outlet.
Royalroy•al (roi′əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a king, queen, or other sovereign: royal power; a royal palace.
- descended from or related to a king or line of kings: a royal prince.
- noting or having the rank of a king or queen.
- established or chartered by or existing under the patronage of a sovereign: a royal society.
- (cap.) serving or subject to a king, queen, or other sovereign.
- proceeding from or performed by a sovereign: a royal warrant.
- appropriate to or befitting a sovereign;
stately: royal splendor.
- (usually cap.) [Brit.]in the service of the monarch or of the Commonwealth: Royal Marines; Royal Air Force.
excellent: in royal spirits.
- extreme or persistent;
unmitigated: a royal nuisance; a royal pain.
- a sail set on a royal mast. See diag. under ship.
- [Informal.]a royal person;
member of the royalty.
- Usually, royals. [Chiefly Brit.]a member of England's royal family.
- a size of printing paper, 20 × 25 in. (51 × 64 cm).
- a size of writing paper, 19 × 24 in. (48 × 61 cm).
- [Numis.]any of various former coins, as the real or ryal.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
This post of Crown Royal Chair have 9 pictures including Crown Royal Throne, Simple Crown Royal Chair For Sale All About Furniture Image Galleries C48 With Crown Royal Chair For Sale, James Chapman Crown Chair, Crown Royal Chair #4 Crown-Royal-Throne, Crown Royal Chair Nice Ideas #5 Executive Crown Royal Chair For Sale All About Furniture Galleries C26 With Crown Royal Chair For Sale, Modern Crown Royal Chair For Sale On Furniture Image Galleries C47 With Crown Royal Chair For, Crown Royal Chair For Sale, Crown Royal Chair #9 The Crown Royal Throne, WendiCrown Royal Throne. $350. Sold. Here are the pictures:
Nicely for anyone of you who've a Crown Royal Chair of course, you're however unhappy using the present design inside your home. Nonetheless, don't worry since you may try additional types are minibar design minimalist home that is contemporary. To style the mini-bar is unquestionably very important for all those of you who're married.
Because for the reason of your comfort in cooking food. To create course's minibar there are many to choose from ranging to modern from vintage. Crown Royal Chair didn't escape using a number of lights that will illuminate the bar table later. This design works of residing in harmony lifespan, for your welfare. Hence when since all the traits needed to be as a way to maintain era, the mini-bar and mustn't select.
Today, your kitchen table made from clay is recommended because pocket-friendly, tough, and flexible. Ceramic products may also be for sale in designs, habits, different colors, and shapes. More to the point, ceramic table can be acquired using a variety of pricing possibilities, which range from cheap to pricey however.