Hi , this blog post is about How To Center A 2-Way Draw Curtain Rod ( Drawstring Curtain Rod #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 718 x 444. This blog post's file size is just 34 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Drawstring Curtain Rod.
Whether you are hanging a little printing center of the portion or a large oil-painting should be at eye-level. For those who have a large piece of art you can try to use it. When clinging styles or pictures behind the countertop usually fit them up ins above the desk. Hang images in spherical categories of mathematical triangles or rectangles to add attention.
Don't forget about lighting, while accessorizing your bedroom. While lights that are acquiring be sure to purchase ones that go together with the beach theme you would like to generate. For beach style lighting try using clear-glass lamps stuffed with figural light-house designed lamps or shells. The carpeting take your bedroom together and could outline a space. Sleeping furniture completely to the carpet to get a warmer impact. Only use carpets that go together with your beach extras.
By applying pillows, awareness can be added too. Use patterns and several at the very top of the mattress and diverse hues designs while still maintaining design and the colour in the style of one's room all together. Don't assume you have to purchase everything to your bedroom at once. Look around to find the accent that is great to fit the How To Center A 2-Way Draw Curtain Rod ( Drawstring Curtain Rod #2). You can find deals at consignment stores lawn sales and flea markets.
Howhow1 (hou),USA pronunciation adv.
- in what way or manner;
by what means?: How did the accident happen?
- to what extent, degree, etc.?: How damaged is the car?
- in what state or condition?: How are you?
- for what reason;
why?: How can you talk such nonsense?
- to what effect;
with what meaning?: How is one to interpret his action?
- what?: How do you mean? If they don't have vanilla, how about chocolate?
- (used as an intensifier): How seldom I go there!
- by what title or name?: How does one address the president?
- at what price: How are the new cars going, cheaper than last year's models?
- by what amount or in what measure or quantity?: How do you sell these tomatoes?
- in what form or shape?: How does the demon appear in the first act of the opera? How does the medication come?
- and how! [Informal.]certainly! you bet!: Am I happy? And how!
- Here's how, [Informal.](used as a toast).
- how come? [Informal.]how is it that? why?: How come you never visit us anymore?
- how so? how does it happen to be so? why?: You haven't any desire to go? How so?
- the manner or way in which: He couldn't figure out how to solve the problem.
- about the manner, condition, or way in which: I don't care how you leave your desk when you go. Be careful how you act.
- in whatever manner or way;
however: You can travel how you please.
- that: He told us how he was honest and could be trusted.
- a question concerning the way or manner in which something is done, achieved, etc.: a child's unending whys and hows.
- a way or manner of doing something: to consider all the hows and wherefores.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter H.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- a point, pivot, axis, etc., around which anything rotates or revolves: The sun is the center of the solar system.
- the source of an influence, action, force, etc.: the center of a problem.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- a principal point, place, or object: a shipping center.
- a building or part of a building used as a meeting place for a particular group or having facilities for certain activities: a youth center; The company has a complete recreation center in the basement.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- See shopping center.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- the members of such an assembly who sit in the Center.
- the political position of persons who hold moderate views.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- the position played by this lineman.
- a player who participates in a center jump.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- [Baseball.]See center field.
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific organic process: the vasomotor center.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the set of elements of a group that commute with every element of the group.
- a tapered rod, mounted in the headstock spindle(live center) or the tailstock spindle (dead center) of a lathe, upon which the work to be turned is placed.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- a tapered indentation, in a piece to be turned on a lathe, into which a center is fitted.
- on center, from the centerline or midpoint of a structural member, an area of a plan, etc., to that of a similar member, area, etc.: The studs are set 30 inches on center. Abbr.:o.c.
- to place in or on a center: She centered the clock on the mantelpiece.
- to collect to or around a center;
focus: He centered his novel on the Civil War.
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- to place (an object, part, etc.) so as to be equidistant from all bordering or adjacent areas.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to pass (a basketball, hockey puck, etc.) from any place along the periphery toward the middle of the playing area.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to come to a focus;
concentrate (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): The interest of the book centers specifically on the character of the eccentric hero. Political power in the town centers in the position of mayor.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.
Drawdraw (drô),USA pronunciation v., drew, drawn, draw•ing, n.
- to cause to move in a particular direction by or as if by a pulling force;
drag (often fol. by along, away, in, out, or off).
- to bring, take, or pull out, as from a receptacle or source: to draw water from a well.
- to bring toward oneself or itself, as by inherent force or influence;
attract: The concert drew a large audience.
- to sketch (someone or something) in lines or words;
depict: to draw a vase with charcoal; to draw the comedy's characters with skill.
- to compose or create (a picture) in lines.
- to mark or lay out;
trace: to draw perpendicular lines.
- to frame or formulate: to draw a distinction.
- to write out in legal form (sometimes fol. by up): Draw up the contract.
- to inhale or suck in: to draw liquid through a straw.
- to derive or use, as from a source: to draw inspiration from Shakespeare.
- to deduce;
infer: to draw a conclusion.
- to get, take, or receive, as from a source: to draw interest on a savings account; to draw a salary of $600 a week.
- to withdraw funds from a drawing account, esp. against future commissions on sales.
- to produce;
bring in: The deposits draw interest.
- to disembowel: to draw a turkey.
- to drain: to draw a pond.
- to pull out to full or greater length;
make by attenuating;
stretch: to draw filaments of molten glass.
- to bend (a bow) by pulling back its string in preparation for shooting an arrow.
- to choose or to have assigned to one at random, by or as by picking an unseen number, item, etc.: Let's draw straws to see who has to wash the car.
- to form or reduce the sectional area of (a wire, tube, etc.) by pulling through a die.
- to wrinkle or shrink by contraction.
- to cause to discharge: to draw an abscess by a poultice.
- to obtain (rations, clothing, equipment, weapons, or ammunition) from an issuing agency, as an army quartermaster.
- (of a vessel) to need (a specific depth of water) to float: She draws six feet.
- to leave (a contest) undecided;
finish with neither side winning, as in a tie.
- to take or be dealt (a card or cards) from the pack.
- [Bridge.]to remove the outstanding cards in (a given suit) by leading that suit: He had to draw spades first in order to make the contract.
- [Billiards.]to cause (a cue ball) to recoil after impact by giving it a backward spin on the stroke.
- [Northeastern U.S.](chiefly New Eng.). to haul;
- [Hunting.]to search (a covert) for game.
- [Cricket.]to play (a ball) with a bat held at an angle in order to deflect the ball between the wicket and the legs.
- [Curling.]to slide (the stone) gently.
- to steep (tea) in boiling water.
- to form or shape (glass) as it comes from the furnace by stretching.
- to exert a pulling, moving, or attracting force: A sail draws by being properly trimmed and filled with wind.
- to move or pass, esp. slowly or continuously, as under a pulling force (often fol. by on, off, out, etc.): The day draws near.
- to take out a sword, pistol, etc., for action.
- to hold a drawing, lottery, or the like: to draw for prizes.
- to sketch or to trace figures;
create a picture or depict by sketching.
- to be skilled in or practice the art of sketching: I can't paint, but I can draw.
- to shrink or contract (often fol. by up).
- to make a demand (usually fol. by on or upon): to draw on one's imagination.
- to act as an irritant;
- to cause blood, pus, or the like to gather at a specific point.
- to produce or permit a draft, as a pipe or flue.
- to leave a contest undecided;
- [Hunting.](of a hound)
- to search a covert for game.
- to follow a game animal by its scent.
- to attract customers, an audience, etc.: Our newspaper advertisement drew very well.
- to pull back the string of a bow in preparation for shooting an arrow.
- draw ahead:
- to gradually pass something moving in the same direction.
- [Naut.](of the wind) to blow from a direction closer to that in which a vessel is moving;
haul forward. Cf. veer1 (def. 2b).
- draw away:
- to move or begin to move away: He drew his hand away from the hot stove.
- to move farther ahead: The lead runner gradually drew away from his competitor.
- draw down, to deplete or be depleted through use or consumption: to draw down crude-oil supplies.
- draw in:
- to cause to take part or enter, esp. unwittingly: I heard them debating the point, but I avoided being drawn in.
- to make a rough sketch of: to draw in a person's figure against the landscape background.
- draw off, to move back or away.
- draw on:
- to come nearer;
approach: He sensed winter drawing on.
- to clothe oneself in: She drew on her cape and gloves.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to gain on (another vessel).
- to utilize or make use of, esp. as a source: The biography has drawn heavily on personal interviews.
- draw oneself up, to assume an erect posture.
- draw out:
- to pull out;
- to prolong;
- to persuade to speak: You'll find she's quite interesting if you take the trouble to draw her out.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to move away from (sometimes fol. by from): The boat drew out from the wharf.
- to take (money) from a place of deposit: She drew her money out of the bank and invested it in bonds.
- draw up:
- to devise or formulate;
draft, esp. in legal form or as a formal proposal: to draw up a will.
- to put into position;
arrange in order or formation: The officer drew up his men.
- to bring or come to a stop;
halt: Their car drew up at the curb.
- an act of drawing.
- something that attracts customers, an audience, etc.
- something that is moved by being drawn, as the movable part of a drawbridge.
- something that is chosen or drawn at random, as a lot or chance.
- drawing (defs. 5, 6).
- a contest that ends in a tie;
an undecided contest.
- Also called draw play. [Football.]a play in which the quarterback fades as if to pass and then hands the ball to a back, usually the fullback, who is running toward the line of scrimmage.
- a card or cards taken or dealt from the pack.
- See draw poker.
- [Physical Geog.]
- a small, natural drainageway with a shallow bed;
- the dry bed of a stream.
- [Chiefly Western U.S.]a coulee;
- the pull necessary to draw a bow to its full extent.
- an amount regularly drawn, as from a drawing account.
- a fund, as an expense account or credit line, from which money may be withdrawn when needed.
- [Horol.]the tendency of a tooth of an escape wheel to force toward the center of the wheel a pallet engaging with it.
- beat to the draw, to react quicker than an opponent.
- luck of the draw. See luck (def. 7).
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.