Howdy peoples, this photo is about Big Village Style Stacked Stone Corner Fireplace Dining Room (ordinary Corner Stone Fireplace Designs #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 690 x 460. This image's file size is just 61 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Corner Stone Fireplace Designs.
11 photos of Big Village Style Stacked Stone Corner Fireplace Dining Room (ordinary Corner Stone Fireplace Designs #5)
Big Village Style Stacked Stone Corner Fireplace Dining Room (ordinary Corner Stone Fireplace Designs #5) in a space, it certainly demands carefully and cautious computation. Placement of furniture-made randomly could have an impact to the issue of the room that looked crowded and messy, so it is not able to develop a beautiful side of a bedroom. As being a bedroom is a dressing-table, one distinct furniture will come in a personal room.
Dressers dual functionality could possibly be the appropriate decision, if your room has a measurement that's not too extensive. As an example, as a workplace or you can choose a vanity dressing-table which can simultaneously function designed with plenty of bureau drawers for them to be utilized as an archive for other knick knacks.
Right place that is dressers can jack the individual rooms' gorgeous aspect up. It would be pleasant should you measure the first location which is entertained by furniture dressers before investing in a dresser. It's very important to avoid the purchase of the dressing-table that meets the percentage of land for sale in the area.
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;