Hello guys, this image is about 1940's Fireplace Face Lift! DIY Mantel ( 1940s Fireplaces Pictures #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2938 x 2204. It's file size is just 508 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: 1940s Fireplaces.
This desk comes with metallic or natural coloring such as dull, bright or dark. Seats are utilized not too much and also simple together with 3 seats' amount. This desk is simply used for talking and eating since the size isn't too large. Materials employed glass or ie metal.
The 1940s Fireplaces suitable for natural type of kitchen room. This natural desk has a square-shape that is larger than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural impression. This stand includes natural hues like white and brown.
Tabletops wider such that it can be used to put fruits tools for example spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was once slim having a rounded or square feet are modest and thin so as to avoid the impact of tightness while in the kitchen.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Faceface (fās),USA pronunciation n., v., faced, fac•ing.
- the front part of the head, from the forehead to the chin.
- a look or expression on this part: a sad face.
- an expression or look that indicates ridicule, disgust, etc.;
grimace: The child put on a face when told to go to bed.
makeup: Excuse me while I go to the powder room to put on my face.
boldness: to have the face to ask such a rude question.
- outward appearance: These are just old problems with new faces. The future presented a fair face to the fortunate youth.
- outward show or pretense, esp. as a means of preserving one's dignity or of concealing a detrimental fact, condition, etc.: Though shamed beyond words, he managed to show a bold face.
- good reputation;
prestige: They hushed up the family scandal to preserve face.
- the amount specified in a bill or note, exclusive of interest.
- the manifest sense or express terms, as of a document.
- the geographic characteristics or general appearance of a land surface.
- the surface: the face of the earth.
- the side, or part of a side, upon which the use of a thing depends: the clock's face; the face of a playing card.
- the most important or most frequently seen side;
front: the face of a building.
- the outer or upper side of a fabric;
- the acting, striking, or working surface of an implement, tool, etc.
- [Geom.]any of the bounding surfaces of a solid figure: a cube has six faces.
- Also called working face. the front or end of a drift or excavation, where the material is being or was last mined.
- the working surface of a type, of a plate, etc. See diag. under type.
- Also called typeface. any design of type, including a full range of characters, as letters, numbers, and marks of punctuation, in all sizes: Caslon is one of the most popular faces.See table under typeface.
- Also called typeface. the general style or appearance of type: broad or narrow face.
- [Naut., Aeron.]the rear or after side of a propeller blade (opposed to back).
- [Fort.]either of the two outer sides that form the salient angle of a bastion or the like. See diag. under bastion.
- any of the plane surfaces of a crystal.
- faceplate (def. 3).
presence: to flee from the face of the enemy.
- face to face:
- facing or opposite one another: We sat face to face at the table.
- in an open, personal meeting or confrontation: The leaders spoke face to face about a reduction in nuclear arms.
- face to face with, in close proximity to;
confronting: face to face with death.
- fly in the face of. See fly 1 (def. 21).
- get out of someone's face (usually used imperatively)
- [Southern U.S.]go away!;
- to stop bothering or annoying someone.
- in the face of:
- in spite of;
notwithstanding: She persevered in the face of many obstacles.
- when confronted with: They were steadfast in the face of disaster.
- lose face, to suffer disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: It was impossible to apologize publicly without losing face.
- make a face, to grimace, as in distaste or contempt;
contort one's face in order to convey a feeling or to amuse another: She made a face when she was told the work wasn't finished. The children made me laugh by making faces.
- on the face of it, to outward appearances;
seemingly: On the face of it, there was no hope for a comeback.
- put on a bold face, to give the appearance of confidence or assurance: Everyone knew that he had been fired, even though he put on a bold face.Also, put a bold face on.
- save face, to avoid disgrace, humiliation, or embarrassment: She tried to save face by saying that the bill had never arrived.
- set one's face against, to disapprove strongly of;
oppose: My parents have set their face against my becoming an actress.
- show one's face, to make an appearance;
be seen: I would be ashamed to show my face in such an outlandish outfit. Just show your face at the party and then you can leave.
- to one's face, in one's presence;
directly: Tell him to his face that he's a liar!
- to look toward or in the direction of: to face the light.
- to have the front toward or permit a view of: The building faces Fifth Avenue. The bedroom faces the park.
- to confront directly: to be faced with a problem; to face the future confidently.
- to confront courageously, boldly, or impudently (usually fol. by down or out): He could always face down his detractors.
- to oppose or to meet defiantly: to face fearful odds; Army faces Navy in today's football game.
- to cover or partly cover with a different material in front: They faced the old wooden house with brick.
- to finish the edge of a garment with facing.
- to turn the face of (a playing card) upwards.
- to dress or smooth the surface of (a stone or the like).
- to cause (soldiers) to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction.
- [Ice Hockey.](of a referee) to put (the puck) in play by dropping it between two opposing players each having his or her stick on the ice and facing the goal of the opponent.
- to turn or be turned (often fol. by to or toward): She faced toward the sea.
- to be placed with the front in a certain direction (often fol. by on, to, or toward): The house faces on the street. The barn faces south.
- to turn to the right, left, or in the opposite direction: Left face!
- [Ice Hockey.]to face the puck (often fol. by off).
- face down, to confront boldly or intimidate (an opponent, critic, etc.).
- face off, [Ice Hockey.]to start a game or period with a face-off.
- face the music. See music (def. 9).
- face up to:
- to acknowledge;
admit: to face up to the facts.
- to meet courageously;
confront: He refused to face up to his problems.
Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Mantelman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.