This image of House Cleaning Rates Per Hour was published on August 28, 2017 at 10:52 pm. It is published in the Home category. House Cleaning Rates Per Hour is tagged with House Cleaning Rates Per Hour, House, Cleaning, Rates, Per, Hour..
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Cleaningclean•ing (klē′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of making clean: Give the house a good cleaning.
- an overwhelming or complete defeat, financial loss, or failure: Our team took a cleaning in yesterday's game.
- killing (def. 3).
Ratesrate1 (rāt),USA pronunciation n., v., rat•ed, rat•ing.
- the amount of a charge or payment with reference to some basis of calculation: a high rate of interest on loans.
- a certain quantity or amount of one thing considered in relation to a unit of another thing and used as a standard or measure: at the rate of 60 miles an hour.
- a fixed charge per unit of quantity: a rate of 10 cents a pound.
cost: to cut rates on all home furnishings.
- degree of speed, progress, etc.: to work at a rapid rate.
- degree or comparative extent of action or procedure: the rate of increase in work output.
- relative condition or quality;
grade, class, or sort.
- assigned position in any of a series of graded classes;
- [Insurance.]the premium charge per unit of insurance.
- a charge by a common carrier for transportation, sometimes including certain services involved in rendering such transportation.
- a wage paid on a specified time basis: a salary figured on an hourly rate.
- a charge or price established in accordance with a scale or standard: hotel rates based on length of stay.
- [Horol.]the relative adherence of a timepiece to perfect timekeeping, measured in terms of the amount of time gained or lost within a certain period.
- Usually, rates.
- a tax on property for some local purpose.
- any tax assessed and paid to a local government, as any city tax or district tax.
- at any rate:
- in any event;
in any case.
- at least: It was a mediocre film, but at any rate there was one outstanding individual performance.
- to estimate the value or worth of;
appraise: to rate a student's class performance.
- to esteem, consider, or account: He was rated one of the best writers around.
- to fix at a certain rate, as of charge or payment.
- to value for purposes of taxation or the like.
- to make subject to the payment of a certain rate or tax.
- to place in a certain rank, class, etc., as a ship or a sailor;
give a specific rating to.
- to be considered or treated as worthy of;
merit: an event that doesn't even rate a mention in most histories of the period.
- to arrange for the conveyance of (goods) at a certain rate.
- to have value, standing, etc.: a performance that didn't rate very high in the competition.
- to have position in a certain class.
- to rank very high in estimation: The new teacher really rates with our class.
Perper (pûr; unstressed pər),USA pronunciation prep.
- for each;
for every: Membership costs ten dollars per year. This cloth is two dollars per yard.
- by means of;
through: I am sending the recipe per messenger.
- according to;
in accordance with: I delivered the box per your instructions.
for each one: The charge for window-washing was five dollars per.
Hourhour (ouər, ou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a period of time equal to one twenty-fourth of a mean solar or civil day and equivalent to 60 minutes: He slept for an hour.
- any specific one of these 24 periods, usually reckoned in two series of 12, one series from midnight to noon and the second from noon to midnight, but sometimes reckoned in one series of 24, from midnight to midnight: He slept for the hour between 2 and 3 a.m. The hour for the bombardment was between 1300 and 1400.
- any specific time of day;
the time indicated by a timepiece: What is the hour?
- a short or limited period of time: He savored his hour of glory.
- a particular or appointed time: What was the hour of death? At what hour do you open?
- a customary or usual time: When is your dinner hour?
- the present time: the man of the hour.
- time spent in an office, factory, or the like, or for work, study, etc.: The doctor's hours were from 10 to 4. What an employee does after hours is his or her own business.
- customary time of going to bed and getting up: to keep late hours.
- (in the Christian church) the seven stated times of the day for prayer and devotion.
- the offices or services prescribed for these times.
- a book containing them.
- distance normally covered in an hour's traveling: We live about an hour from the city.
- [Astron.]a unit of measure of right ascension representing 15°, or the twenty-fourth part of a great circle.
- a single period, as of class instruction or therapeutic consultation, usually lasting from 40 to 55 minutes. Cf. clock-hour.
- Also called credit hour. one unit of academic credit, usually representing attendance at one scheduled period of instruction per week throughout a semester, quarter, or term.
- the Hours, [Class. Myth.]the Horae.
- one's hour:
- Also, one's last hour. the instant of death: The sick man knew that his hour had come.
- any crucial moment.
- of, pertaining to, or noting an hour.
The post about House Cleaning Rates Per Hour have 6 pictures , they are Best Apartment Cleaning S, House Cleaning-Maid Services, Marvelous House Cleaning Rates Per Hour #3 Housekeeper Cost, Superb House Cleaning Rates Per Hour #4 House Cleaning Rates, House Cleaning Rates Per Hour #5 House Cleaning-Maid Service-Office Cleaning, Cleaning Services Prices. Following are the photos:
The House Cleaning Rates Per Hour is not separated from the household ang gorgeous garden design. Beyond casting plant you understand, decorate the backyard! Garden decoration also incorporates decoration a space in the middle of the playground to get a number of function, of the bungalow garden. the types are seen by us. Possess a cottage within the backyard will be good.
Many things can be carried out there, using your family, while experiencing the day air and inexperienced areas, to only unwind having a stroll round the villa we can do going for a crack. The House Cleaning Rates Per Hour may be made out of packet or wood. It can be constructed on top of the shrub or on the floor. Generally, the cottage yard has a small-size.
For enthusiasm homemade special garden can be seen while in the chair's former backyard decoration. Increase possibly or the log-cabin a household, often takes devote the nation's topic. Preserving the various elements of character and freshness, a log hotel should provide peace and solace. Most hotels record positioned in the hamlet nations.