Howdy there, this picture is about California Pizza Kitchen Laguna Hills Amazing Ideas #8 Catering Events Desktop. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1920 x 1158. It's file size is just 599 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: California Pizza Kitchen Laguna Hills.
Your house typically has a unique personality. Also using cottages or the bungalow can be found in the UK. Don't wish to transform the building's structure is toomuch, California Pizza Kitchen Laguna Hills types and standard bungalow compete.
Never expected an outcome, beautiful! In order to maintain the figure of the building, the custom Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture putting a home design apart from the key building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a pad, great britain will be the building in question.
The pad was built in the 18th century and it is currently past renovation's stage. Instead of attempting to imitate the cottage's kind, Alex E made a decision to create an additional kitchen style that'll minimize the architectural change of the complete lodge and maintain this house's type.
CaliforniaCal•i•for•nia (kal′ə fôrn′yə, -fôr′nē ə),USA pronunciation n.
Cal′i•for′nian, adj., n.
- a state in the W United States, on the Pacific coast. 23,668,562;
158,693 sq. mi. (411,015 sq. km). Cap.: Sacramento. Abbr.: CA (for use with zip code), Cal., Calif.
- Gulf of, an arm of the Pacific Ocean, extending NW between the coast of W Mexico and the peninsula of Lower California. ab. 750 mi. (1207 km) long;
62,600 sq. mi. (162,100 sq. km).
Pizzapiz•za (pēt′sə),USA pronunciation n.
Also called piz′za pie′.
- a flat, open-faced baked pie of Italian origin, consisting of a thin layer of bread dough topped with spiced tomato sauce and cheese, often garnished with anchovies, sausage slices, mushrooms, etc.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Lagunala•gu•na (lə go̅o̅′nə),USA pronunciation n.
- a bay, inlet, or other narrow or shallow body of water (often used in placenames). Cf. lagoon.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Desktopdesk•top (desk′top′),USA pronunciation adj.
- small or compact enough to fit or be used on a desk: a desktop computer.
- the primary display screen of a graphical user interface, on which various icons represent files, groups of files, programs, or the like, which can be moved, accessed, added to, put away, or thrown away in ways analogous to the handling of file folders, documents, notes, etc., on a real desk.
desk + top1]
the primary display screen of a graphical user interface, on which various icons represent files, groups of files, programs, or the like, which can be moved, accessed, added to, put away, or thrown away in ways analogous to the handling of file folders, documents, notes, etc., on a real desk.