Howdy guys, this post is about Pair Of Nautical Ceramic Rope Lamps By Ugo Zaccagnini 3 (lovely Nautical Rope Lamp #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 673 x 637. It's file size is only 28 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Nautical Rope Lamp.
7 pictures of Pair Of Nautical Ceramic Rope Lamps By Ugo Zaccagnini 3 (lovely Nautical Rope Lamp #5)
Many Nautical Rope Lamp made from wood, only a little distinctive from the present day coffee-table that is generally manufactured from light metal such as stainless steel and metal or possibly a blend of hardwood. Modern coffeetable has many sorts, most of the modern coffeetable doesn't have four thighs, a contemporary coffee-table that was unique hails from an original type.
The right mixture of supplies and surfaces, engaging one to make use of a modern coffee table as furniture inside the family area or family room minimalist. Created Pair Of Nautical Ceramic Rope Lamps By Ugo Zaccagnini 3 (lovely Nautical Rope Lamp #5) with compartments for storage is made having a shelf underneath the table to save lots of the TV papers, journals or distant, young children toys.
You'll be able to put today's coffee table facing the sofa or in a corner nearby the window. You are able to like a sit down elsewhere using a friend or relative studying the newspaper or while viewing Television or devote your nights to perform chess using them.
Pairpair (pâr),USA pronunciation n., pl. pairs, pair, v.
- two identical, similar, or corresponding things that are matched for use together: a pair of gloves;
a pair of earrings.
- something consisting of or regarded as having two parts or pieces joined together: a pair of scissors;
a pair of slacks.
- two individuals who are similar or in some way associated: a pair of liars;
a pair of seal pups.
- a married, engaged, or dating couple.
- two mated animals.
- a span or team: a pair of horses.
- two members on opposite sides in a deliberative body who for convenience, as to permit absence, arrange together to forgo voting on a given occasion.
- the arrangement thus made.
- two playing cards of the same denomination without regard to suit or color.
- pairs, two card players who are matched together against different contestants.
- pairs. See pair skating.
- Also called kinematic pair. Mech. two parts or pieces so connected that they mutually constrain relative motion.
- Philately. two postage stamps joined together either vertically or horizontally.
- a set or combination of more than two objects forming a collective whole: a pair of beads.
- to arrange or designate in pairs or groups of two: She paired dancers for the waltz contest.
- to form into a pair, as by matching, joining, etc.;
couple: to pair freshly washed socks.
- (of animals) to cause to mate.
- to separate into pairs or groups of two (usu. fol. by off ): to pair off for a procession.
- to form a pair or pairs.
- to be a member of a pair.
- to match with or resemble another.
- to unite in close association with another, as in a business partnership, friendship, marriage, etc.
- (of animals) to mate.
- Govt. (in a deliberative body) to form or arrange a pair.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Nauticalnau•ti•cal (nô′ti kəl, not′i-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to sailors, ships, or navigation: nautical terms.
Ceramicce•ram•ic (sə ram′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to products made from clay and similar materials, as pottery and brick, or to their manufacture: ceramic art.
- ceramic material.
Roperope (rōp),USA pronunciation n., v., roped, rop•ing.
- a strong, thick line or cord, commonly one composed of twisted or braided strands of hemp, flax, or the like, or of wire or other material.
- a lasso.
- the cords used to enclose a prize ring or other space.
- the operations of a business or the details of any undertaking: The new employee didn't take long to learn the ropes.
- a hangman's noose, halter, or cord.
- the sentence or punishment of death by hanging.
- a quantity of material or a number of things twisted or strung together in the form of a cord: a rope of tobacco.
- a stringy, viscid, or glutinous formation in a liquid: ropes of slime.
- at the end of one's rope, at the end of one's endurance or means;
at the limit: With all her savings gone and bills piling up, she was at the end of her rope.
- give someone enough rope, to allow a person complete freedom to continue his or her misdeeds in hope that retribution will follow.
- on the ropes:
- [Boxing.]in a defenseless position, as leaning against the ropes to keep from falling.
- in a desperate or hopeless position;
close to defeat or failure: By repeatedly undercutting his prices, his competitors soon had him on the ropes.
- to tie, bind, or fasten with a rope.
- to enclose, partition, or mark off with a rope or ropes (often fol. by off).
- to catch with a lasso;
- to reinforce (a sail or awning) with a boltrope.
- to be drawn out into a filament of thread;
- rope in, to lure or entice, esp. by employing deception: The swindler had roped in a number of gullible persons.
Lampslamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).