Battery Operated Candle Lamps was uploaded on January 9, 2018 at 3:28 pm. This article is uploaded at the Lamp category. Battery Operated Candle Lamps is labelled with Battery Operated Candle Lamps, Battery, Operated, Candle, Lamps..
Batterybat•ter•y (bat′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- Also called galvanic battery, voltaic battery. a combination of two or more cells electrically connected to work together to produce electric energy.
- cell (def. 7a).
- any large group or series of related things: a battery of questions.
- two or more pieces of artillery used for combined action.
- a tactical unit of artillery, usually consisting of six guns together with the artillerymen, equipment, etc., required to operate them.
- a parapet or fortification equipped with artillery.
- a group or series of similar articles, machines, parts, etc.
- [Baseball.]the pitcher and catcher considered as a unit.
- (on a warship) a group of guns having the same caliber or used for the same purpose.
- the whole armament of a warship.
- a series of tests yielding a single total score, used for measuring aptitude, intelligence, personality, etc.
- the act of beating or battering.
- an unlawful attack upon another person by beating or wounding, or by touching in an offensive manner.
- an instrument used in battering.
- Also, batterie. the instruments comprising the percussion section of an orchestra.
- any imposing group of persons or things acting or directed in unison: a battery of experts.
Operatedop•er•ate (op′ə rāt′),USA pronunciation v., -at•ed, -at•ing.
- to work, perform, or function, as a machine does: This engine does not operate properly.
- to work or use a machine, apparatus, or the like.
- to act effectively;
produce an effect;
exert force or influence (often fol. by on or upon): Their propaganda is beginning to operate on the minds of the people.
- to perform some process of work or treatment.
- to perform a surgical procedure.
- (of a drug) to produce the effect intended.
- to carry on operations in war.
- to give orders and accomplish military acts, as distinguished from doing staff work.
- to carry on transactions in securities, or some commodity, esp. speculatively or on a large scale.
- to use devious means for one's own gain;
finagle: a man who knows how to operate with the ladies.
- to manage or use (a machine, device, etc.): to operate a switchboard.
- to put or keep (a factory, industrial system, ranch, etc.) working or in operation: to operate a coal mine.
- to bring about, effect, or produce, as by action or the exertion of force or influence.
Candlecan•dle (kan′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a long, usually slender piece of tallow or wax with an embedded wick that is burned to give light.
- something resembling a candle in appearance or use.
- (formerly) candela.
- Also called international candle. a unit of luminous intensity, defined as a fraction of the luminous intensity of a group of 45 carbon-filament lamps: used from 1909 to 1948 as the international standard.
- a unit of luminous intensity, equal to the luminous intensity of a wax candle of standard specifications: used prior to 1909 as the international standard. Abbr.: c., c
- burn the candle at both ends. See burn (def. 43).
- hold a candle to, to compare favorably with (usually used in the negative): She's smart, but she can't hold a candle to her sister.
- worth the candle, worth the trouble or effort involved (usually used in the negative): Trying to win them over to your viewpoint is not worth the candle.
- to examine (eggs) for freshness, fertility, etc., by holding them up to a bright light.
- to hold (a bottle of wine) in front of a lighted candle while decanting so as to detect sediment and prevent its being poured off with the wine.
Lampslamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
This article of Battery Operated Candle Lamps have 6 images , they are Battery Operated Candle Lamps Images #1 Firenze Battery Operated Candle Lantern In Copper, Luminara Battery Operated Flameless Candle Lantern - 15, Battery Operated Tea Light Candle - Amber, Battery Operated Candle Lamps Design Inspirations #4 9.5\, 3 Inch White Frosted Battery Operated Tea Light Votive Candles - Set Of 6, Battery Operated Candle Lamps #6 They're As Easy As Adding An LED Candle And A Nest Of Battery-operated String Lights To Lanterns. And Don't Limit This Decor To Christmas .. Below are the photos:
Belgium could be the earth's greatest cane developer. Rattan expand and distribute in a few regions, such as for example Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi, Java and Nusa Tenggara. Rattan substance, the organic material to remain home furniture such as cabinets, tables, chairs and partitions could be employed while in the use of space. Besides material having a mix of bamboo stick can be an essential element in the inner of residential structure bamboo.
Check each association Battery Operated Candle Lamps carefully whether there is a broken or damaged. As well as wooden furniture, rattan furniture also has a weakness against mites that want to be presented anti- coating that is bug. As well as furnishings from rattan that is natural, there's also different option is the artificial rattan furniture made of polyethylene, includes a lighter-weight, tolerant to termites and don't have any association scarves.
The arrival of a wide choice of furniture style class in addition to manufactured rattan furniture items offers the flexibility to choose the excellent furniture fills the inner area your house.