Hello guys, this photo is about CHARISMA Comforel Silky Soft Pillow 2-Pack . ( Charisma Silky Soft Pillow #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 752 x 564. This image's file size is only 31 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Charisma Silky Soft Pillow.
The CHARISMA Comforel Silky Soft Pillow 2-Pack . ( Charisma Silky Soft Pillow #5) is not separated from your home ang beautiful garden decor. Beyond throwing plant you know decorate the garden! Garden decoration also incorporates decor of the pad garden, a space in the playground for a selection of function's middle. the styles are seen by us. Possess a cottage while in the yard would be pleasant.
Several things can be done there, playing with your family, going for a crack while experiencing green areas and the day oxygen, to basically rest having a stroll across the resort we could do. The CHARISMA Comforel Silky Soft Pillow 2-Pack . ( Charisma Silky Soft Pillow #5) may be created using timber or packet. It could be constructed on the floor or along with the tree. In-general, the pad yard features a small-size.
For enthusiasm homemade exclusive backyard is seen inside the former yard decor of the chair. Increase possibly or the vacation cabin a house, typically takes invest the topic of the world. Preserving different parts of candor and character and freshness, a sign hotel must present peace and serenity. Most hotels record situated in the area or hamlet places.
CHARISMAcha•ris•ma (kə riz′mə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ma•ta
(-mə tə).USA pronunciationAlso, char•ism (kar′iz əm).USA pronunciation
- [Theol.]a divinely conferred gift or power.
- a spiritual power or personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people.
- the special virtue of an office, function, position, etc., that confers or is thought to confer on the person holding it an unusual ability for leadership, worthiness of veneration, or the like.
Silkysilk•y (sil′kē),USA pronunciation adj., silk•i•er, silk•i•est.
- of or like silk;
smooth, lustrous, soft, or delicate: silky skin.
- covered with fine, soft, closely set hairs, as a leaf.
Softsoft (sôft, soft),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., interj.
- yielding readily to touch or pressure;
easily penetrated, divided, or changed in shape;
not hard or stiff: a soft pillow.
- relatively deficient in hardness, as metal or wood.
- smooth and agreeable to the touch;
not rough or coarse: a soft fabric; soft skin.
- producing agreeable sensations;
pleasant or comfortable: soft slumber.
- low or subdued in sound;
gentle and melodious: soft music; a soft voice.
- not harsh or unpleasant to the eye;
not glaring: soft light; a soft color.
- not hard or sharp: soft outlines.
- gentle or mild: soft breezes.
- genial or balmy, as climate or air.
- gentle, mild, warm-hearted, or compassionate: a soft, grandmotherly woman.
- smooth, soothing, or ingratiating: soft words.
- not harsh or severe, as a penalty or demand.
- responsive or sympathetic to the feelings, emotions, needs, etc., of others;
- sentimental or flowery, as language: soft, meaningless talk.
- not strong or robust;
incapable of great endurance or exertion: He was too soft for the Marines.
involving little effort;
not difficult, laborious, trying, or severe: a soft job.
- easily influenced or swayed;
easily imposed upon;
- lenient, permissive, or conciliatory, esp. regarding something that is conceived of as dangerous or threatening: to be soft on Communism.
- (of water) relatively free from mineral salts that interfere with the action of soap.
- (of paper money or a monetary system) not supported by sufficient gold reserves or not easily convertible into a foreign currency.
- (of a market, market condition, or prices) declining in value, volume, profitability, etc.;
weak: a soft tourist season.Cf. firm 1 (def. 7).
- (of money) plentiful or available at low interest rates or on easy terms: a soft loan.
- (of a metal) easily magnetized and demagnetized.
- (of solder) fusing readily.
- (of a metal or alloy) fully annealed, so as to provide minimum mechanical hardness.
- (of a photographic image) having delicate gradations of tone.
- (of a focus) lacking in sharpness.
- (of a lens) unable to be focused sharply.
- (of consonants) lenis, esp. lenis and voiced.
- (of c and g) pronounced as in cent and gem.
- (of consonants in Slavic languages) palatalized. Cf. hard (def. 38).
- [Mil.](of a missile-launching base) aboveground and relatively unprotected from enemy attack.
- (of a landing of a space vehicle) gentle;
not harmful to the vehicle or its contents: a soft landing on the moon.
- (of a beam of particles or electromagnetic radiation) having relatively low energy: soft x-rays.Cf. hard (def. 40).
- (of a delegate, voter, etc.) not committed to any one candidate.
- foolish or stupid: soft in the head.
- (of a detergent) readily biodegradable.
- be soft on someone, [Informal.]to be amorously inclined toward a person;
have an affection for: He's been soft on her for years.
- something that is soft or yielding;
the soft part.
- in a soft manner.
- be quiet! hush!
- not so fast! stop!
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.