Land Of Nod Throw Pillows was uploaded on January 28, 2018 at 11:31 pm. It is posted under the Pillow category. Land Of Nod Throw Pillows is tagged with Land Of Nod Throw Pillows, Land, Of, Nod, Throw, Pillows..
Landland (land),USA pronunciation n.
- any part of the earth's surface not covered by a body of water;
the part of the earth's surface occupied by continents and islands: Land was sighted from the crow's nest.
- an area of ground with reference to its nature or composition: arable land.
- an area of ground with specific boundaries: to buy land on which to build a house.
- rural or farming areas, as contrasted with urban areas: They left the land for the city.
- any part of the earth's surface that can be owned as property, and everything annexed to it, whether by nature or by the human hand.
- any legal interest held in land.
- [Econ.]natural resources as a factor of production.
- a part of the surface of the earth marked off by natural or political boundaries or the like;
a region or country: They came from many lands.
- the people of a region or country
- [Audio.]the flat surface between the grooves of a phonograph record.
- a realm or domain: the land of the living.
- a surface between furrows, as on a millstone or on the interior of a rifle barrel.
- a tenement house.
- see how the land lies, to investigate in advance;
inform oneself of the facts of a situation before acting: You should see how the land lies before making a formal proposal.Cf. lay of the land.
- to bring to or set on land: to land passengers or goods from a ship; to land an airplane.
- to bring into or cause to arrive in a particular place, position, or condition: His behavior will land him in jail.
- to catch or capture;
win: to land a job.
- [Angling.]to bring (a fish) to land, or into a boat, etc., as with a hook or a net.
- to come to land or shore: The boat lands at Cherbourg.
- to go or come ashore from a ship or boat.
- to alight upon a surface, as the ground, a body of water, or the like: to land on both feet.
- to hit or strike the ground, as from a height: The ball landed at the far side of the court.
- to strike and come to rest on a surface or in something: The golf ball landed in the lake.
- to come to rest or arrive in a particular place, position, or condition (sometimes fol. by up): to land in trouble; to land up 40 miles from home.
- land on, to reprimand;
criticize: His mother landed on him for coming home so late.
- land on one's feet. See foot (def. 27).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Nodnod (nod),USA pronunciation v., nod•ded, nod•ding, n.
- to make a slight, quick downward bending forward of the head, as in assent, greeting, or command.
- to let the head fall slightly forward with a sudden, involuntary movement when sleepy.
- to doze, esp. in a sitting position: The speaker was so boring that half the audience was nodding.
- to become careless, inattentive, or listless;
make an error or mistake through lack of attention.
- (of trees, flowers, plumes, etc.) to droop, bend, or incline with a swaying motion.
- to bend (the head) in a short, quick downward movement, as of assent or greeting.
- to express or signify by such a movement of the head: to nod approval; to nod agreement.
- to summon, bring, or send by a nod of the head.
- to cause (something) to lean or sway;
- nod off, to fall asleep or doze, esp. in a sitting position: He was reprimanded for nodding off in class.
- nod out, [Slang.]to fall asleep owing to the effects of a dose of a narcotic analgesic drug.
- a short, quick downward bending forward of the head, as in assent, greeting, or command or because of drowsiness.
- a brief period of sleep;
- a bending or swaying movement.
- give the nod to, [Informal.]to express approval of;
agree to: The board gave the nod to the new proposal.
- on the nod:
- [Brit. Slang.]on credit.
- [Slang.]drowsy following a dose of a narcotic drug.
Throwthrow (thrō),USA pronunciation v., threw, thrown, throw•ing, n.
- to propel or cast in any way, esp. to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: to throw a ball.
- to hurl or project (a missile), as a gun does.
- to project or cast (light, a shadow, etc.).
- to project (the voice).
- to make it appear that one's voice is coming from a place different from its source, as in ventriloquism.
- to direct or send forth (words, a glance, etc.).
- to put or cause to go or come into some place, position, condition, etc., as if by hurling: to throw someone into prison; to throw a bridge across a river; to throw troops into action.
- to put on, off, or away hastily: to throw a shawl over one's shoulders.
- to move (a lever or the like) in order to activate, turn on, disconnect, etc., an apparatus or mechanism: to throw the switch.
- to connect, engage, disconnect, or disengage by such a procedure: to throw the current.
- to shape on a potter's wheel: to throw a vase.
- to bring to bear or invest: Throw all your energy into your work. The FBI threw every available agent into the case.
- to deliver a blow or punch: He threw a hard left jab to his opponent's chin.
- to cause to fall to the ground, esp. to hurl to the ground, as an opponent in wrestling.
- [Cards.]to play (a card).
- to lose (a game, race, or other contest) intentionally, as for a bribe.
- to cast (dice).
- to make (a cast) at dice: She threw two sixes.
- (of an animal, as a horse) to cause (someone) to fall off;
unseat: The horse threw his rider twice.
- to give or host: They threw a lavish party celebrating his 80th birthday.
- (of domestic animals) to bring forth (young).
- to twist (filaments) without attenuation in the production of yarn or thread.
- to overcome with astonishment or confusion;
amaze, disconcert, or confuse: It was her falsetto voice on top of it all that really threw me.
- to turn on a lathe.
- to cast, fling, or hurl a missile or the like.
- throw away:
- to dispose of;
- to employ wastefully;
- to fail to use;
miss (a chance, opportunity, etc.): He threw away a college education and a professional career.
- throw back:
- to retard the development or advancement of: His illness threw him back a year at school.
- to force into dependence upon or necessary use of.
- to return to;
- to revert to a type found in one's ancestry;
manifest atavism: Her red hair and blue eyes throw back to her great-grandmother.
- throw cold water on. See cold (def. 20).
- throw down the gauntlet or glove. See gauntlet 1 (def. 5).
- throw in, [Informal.]
- to add as a bonus or gratuity: They throw in breakfast with the room.
- to bring into (a discussion, plan, etc.) as an addition;
interject: The president threw in an amusing anecdote to relieve the tension.
- [Cards.]to abandon (a hand).
- throw in the sponge. See sponge (def. 11).
- throw in the towel. See towel (def. 2).
- throw off:
- to free oneself of;
cast aside: to throw off the wet poncho; to throw off the yoke of slavery.
- to escape from or delay, as a pursuer.
- to give off;
- to perform or produce with ease: The entertainer threw off a few songs and jokes to begin the show.
- to confuse;
fluster: Thrown off by jeers, she forgot her lines.
- [Australian Slang.]to criticize or ridicule (usually fol. by at).
- throw oneself at (someone) or at (someone's head), to strive to attract the interest or attention of, esp. in order to win the love or admiration of: Don't expect me to throw myself at you.
- throw oneself into, to engage in with energy or enthusiasm: She threw herself into learning the new routines.
- throw oneself on or upon (someone), to commit oneself to another's mercy, generosity, support, etc.;
trust in: The members of his wife's family have all thrown themselves on him.
- throw out:
- to cast away;
- to bring up for consideration;
propose: The committee threw out a few suggestions.
- to put out of mind;
reject: We can throw out that scheme.
- [Baseball.]to cause to be out by throwing the ball to a fielder, esp. an infielder, in time to prevent a batter or runner from reaching base safely: The shortstop backhanded the ball and threw the batter out at first.
- to eject from a place, esp. forcibly: He started making a disturbance so the bartenders threw him out.
- to expel, as from membership in a club.
- throw out the baby with the bathwater. See bathwater (def. 2).
- throw over, to forsake;
abandon: She threw over her first husband for another man.
- throw the bull. See bull 3 (def. 2).
- throw together:
- to make in a hurried and haphazard manner.
- to cause to associate: Many nationalities have been thrown together in the American melting pot.
- throw up:
- to give up;
- to build hastily.
- to vomit.
- to point out, as an error;
- (of a hawk) to fly suddenly upward.
- an act or instance of throwing or casting;
- the distance to which anything is or may be thrown: a stone's throw.
- a venture or chance: It was his last throw.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of the crankpins, equal to one half of the piston stroke.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of an eccentric.
- the movement of a reciprocating part in one direction.
- (in a motion-picture theater) the distance between the projector and the screen.
- (in an auditorium or the like) the distance between a loudspeaker and the audience.
- the length of a beam of light: a spotlight with a throw of 500 feet.
- a scarf, boa, shawl, or the like.
- the distance to which a spotlight can be projected.
- the area illuminated by a spotlight.
- a light blanket, as for use when reclining on a sofa;
- a cast of dice.
- the number thrown with a pair of dice.
- [Wrestling.]the act, method, or an instance of throwing an opponent.
- the amount of vertical displacement produced by a fault.
- a throw, [Informal.]each: He ordered four suits at $300 a throw.
Pillowspil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
The article about Land Of Nod Throw Pillows have 5 images , they are What Better Way To “refresh” A Room For Summer Than Throw Pillows Shaped Like Rainbows And Watermelons. These Fun Pillows Are From The Land Of Nod., The Land Of Nod, Land Of Nod Throw Pillows #3 The Land Of Nod, The Land Of Nod, The Land Of Nod. Here are the attachments:
Land Of Nod Throw Pillows is among the hottest materials and so are often used for your floor along with the Granite is also a volcanic rock shaped by temperature and pressure and so are available in various hues like black colors, light dull and green and other colors, Now because of the strength and resilience, stone granite ceramic variety generally employed for kitchen surfaces, walls and floor supplies as well as creating a family room.
The bright colors are meant here's not dazzling vibrant shade, because the feeling will be actually created by Land Of Nod Throw Pillows with impressive colors' color combination ugly. Choose shades that are brilliant. For example, light grass green, blue, red, and others. Nevertheless, you should choose the mixture that is ideal although the combination with different colors which might be brighter or restricted.
Of course you realize lots of these kinds of marble and contains become a new craze on the planet of property and of course you're perplexed in picking a design, in establishing a home, you should consider the right shade for your surfaces of one's home. Although it is not uncommon to likewise have a basic colour including white colour to paint the walls of the house shade gray house frequently picked while the bottom colour is principal.
But gray can be a natural color that seems nonetheless easy to complement with shades that are additional more comparison. So your colour Land Of Nod Throw Pillows that is selected would work for people who want to utilize simple colors like white. To get the combo right coloring coloring, in choosing color combinations you have to consider these guidelines and criteria. Select a color to paint the walls a vivid colour combinations of dreary.