Emeco Bar Stool Knock Off was uploaded on February 28, 2018 at 11:41 am. This image is posted in the Stool category. Emeco Bar Stool Knock Off is tagged with Emeco Bar Stool Knock Off, Emeco, Bar, Stool, Knock, Off..
Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Knockknock (nok),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to strike a sounding blow with the fist, knuckles, or anything hard, esp. on a door, window, or the like, as in seeking admittance, calling attention, or giving a signal: to knock on the door before entering.
- to strike in collision;
bump: He knocked into a table.
- to make a pounding noise: The engine of our car is knocking badly.
- to engage in trivial or carping criticism;
- [Cards.]to end a game, as in gin rummy, by laying down a hand in which those cards not included in sets total less than a specific amount.
- to give a sounding or forcible blow to;
- to drive, force, or render by a blow or blows: to knock a man senseless.
- to make by striking a blow or blows: to knock a hole in the wall.
- to strike (a thing) against something else.
- to criticize, esp. in a carping manner: He's always knocking everything.
- to astound;
- have it knocked, [Slang.]to be assured of success: With a government job, he thought he had it knocked.
- knock around or about, [Informal.]
- to wander aimlessly or idly;
- to mistreat (someone), esp. physically.
- to jar;
- knock back, [Slang.]to drink (a beverage), esp. quickly and heartily: He knocked back two shots of vodka.
- knock down:
- to sell at auction by a blow of the hammer or to a bidder.
- to take apart or disassemble, as for facility in handling, storing, shipping, etc.
- to receive, as a salary or a scholastic grade;
earn: He knocks down 30 grand a year.
- to lower the price of;
reduce: to knock down end-of-season leftovers.
- to embezzle or steal (money).
- to cause (a sailing vessel) to heel, as by a gust of wind, to such a degree that it cannot right itself.
- knock off:
- to cease activity, esp. work: to knock off at five every day.
- to stop doing something;
quit: Knock it off or you'll get into a mess.
- Slang. to dispose of;
- to murder;
- to die.
- to get rid of;
- to disable or defeat.
- to commit a robbery at;
steal from: The gang knocked off a gas station.
- [Slang. Naut.]to blow the head (of a sailing vessel) off the wind.
- to imitate, copy, or plagiarize: to knock off designer dresses in cheap materials.
- knock out:
- to defeat (an opponent) in a boxing match by striking such a blow that the opponent is unable to rise within the specified time.
- to render (a person) unconscious: Those sleeping pills knocked me out for ten hours.
- to make tired or exhausted: Christmas shopping always knocks me out.
- to produce quickly, hurriedly, or with ease: He knocks out two poems a day.
- to damage or destroy: The explosion knocked out the power for several hours.
- See knock (def. 18).
- knock out of the box, [Baseball.]to cause a pitcher to be removed from the box because the pitcher has permitted too many hits to be made. Also, knock out.
- knock over:
- to strike (someone or something) from an erect to a prone position: to knock over a lamp.
- to distress;
overcome: When the announcement came we were completely knocked over.
- to rob, burglarize, or hijack: He knocked over five banks.
- knock the or one's socks off, [Informal.]to have an overwhelming effect on: The song knocked the socks off the audience.
- knock together, to make or construct in a hurry or with little attention to detail: He knocked together a couple of tables.
- knock up:
- to make pregnant.
- to exhaust;
- to damage;
mar: The children knocked up the new table.
- to injure;
wound: He was afraid to come home from school all knocked up again.
- [Brit.]to wake up;
call: He knocked us up before dawn.
- an act or instance of knocking.
- the sound of knocking, esp. a rap, as at a door.
- a blow or thump.
- an adverse criticism.
- the noise resulting from faulty combustion or from incorrect functioning of some part of an internal-combustion engine.
- [Cricket.]an innings.
- one of a combination of dealers who bid together, rather than against each other, at an auction, and later resell the purchases among themselves.
- an auction at which this is done.
- the sale of merchandise recently obtained by a dealer at an auction.
Offoff (ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
- to kill;
Emeco Bar Stool Knock Off have 1 attachments , they are NAVY® BARSTOOL. Following are the attachments:
Among the most common questions we request is just how do I paint my tub mirror? The baths have many benefits over time and therefore are additionally the bathroom's focal-point. By repainting or remodeling your Emeco Bar Stool Knock Off, you produce a fantastic weekend project, paint the shower counter with comparable convenience and requires only some times of function and can deliver living towards the previous toilet.
Work with a supreme quality primer to let the t's exterior surface consult the local gear store to get the right primer for your task that is unique. Allow the primer dried before attempting to paint-your bathroom counter. Tape from all edges around your bathroom mirror not to get colour on floors or your surfaces.
We have to prepare toilet cupboard to achieve this you need sandpaper screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver and eliminate all of the compartments from your existing drawer. Next grab your sandpaper plus a bit of sand all finished from the makeup cabinet. Make certain the mud both edges of the toilet doorway. Slightly scrub the whole toilet with gentle detergent, once you have accomplished sanding the doorway.