Howdy peoples, this picture is about Foot Soaking Tub #5 5-foot-bathtubs-small-japanese-soaking-tub-Ralston-. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1172 x 745. It's file size is only 72 KB. If You ought to save This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at here: Foot Soaking Tub.
Foot Soaking Tub #5 5-foot-bathtubs-small-japanese-soaking-tub-Ralston- on the deck of the home can make your minimalist home tattoo so the design luxurious, looks sophisticated and of the patio must be excellent. This luxury will even give the perception to be around the front porch comfy minimalism and looks more lovely to look in the outside.
One of many parts that make an appropriate house viewed by the eyesight, felt perfect and magnificent house is Foot Soaking Tub #5 5-foot-bathtubs-small-japanese-soaking-tub-Ralston-. With appropriate sleeping of ceramic floor and the choice, the locations were boring can be converted in to a room that seems huge and lavish.
By selecting the most appropriate floor in terms of motifs and hues, most of that may be noticed. Shades are shiny and organic the most popular selection nowadays, color age, because these colors provides an appropriate atmosphere trendy and magnificent atmosphere of elegance.
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Soakingsoak (sōk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to lie in and become saturated or permeated with water or some other liquid.
- to pass, as a liquid, through pores, holes, or the like: The rain soaked through the tear in the umbrella.
- to be thoroughly wet.
- to penetrate or become known to the mind or feelings (fol. by in): The lesson didn't soak in.
- to drink immoderately, esp. alcoholic beverages: They were soaking at the bar.
- to place or keep in liquid in order to saturate thoroughly;
- to wet thoroughly;
saturate or drench.
- to permeate thoroughly, as liquid or moisture does.
- to heat (a piece) for reworking.
- to intoxicate (oneself ) by drinking an excess of liquor.
- to beat hard;
punish severely: I was soaked for that mistake.
- to extract or remove by or as by soaking (often fol. by out): to soak a stain out of a napkin.
- to overcharge: He was soaked by the waiter.
- soak up:
- to absorb or take in or up by absorption: Blotting paper soaks up ink.
- to absorb with one's mind or senses;
take in: to soak up information.
- [Slang.]to drink to excess: He can really soak up the booze.
- the act or state of soaking or the state of being soaked.
- the liquid in which anything is soaked.
- a heavy drinker.
- [Australian.]any small area of land, as near a spring or at the foot of a hill, that becomes swamplike or holds water after a period of heavy rain.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.